Book Your Reservation – May
Papas&Beer Weekend Escape
In order to keep at a limited capacity for health safety reasons, we are encouraging reservations prior to your arrival at our beachfront venue in Rosarito.
The drinks are cold, the grill is hot, and we are excited to welcome you back to Rosarito! Check out our Food & Drink Menus to see the delicious flavors that await you and your friends!
- Reservations secure you and your group’s table for your reservation day. Once you leave your table, the table will be re-sat with a new group.
- Our Cantina, the main area inside the venue, and the beachfront deck will all be available for seating. We do require a $25 deposit for reservations. This amount will be applied to your consumption onsite.
- One reservation can secure a spot for up to 10 people.
- Groups larger than 10 will not be allowed.
- Walk-ins are welcome but we do strongly suggest reservations to ensure you have a spot and that you do not have to wait.
- This reservation-based restaurant-style experience is new, but you can expect the same good Papas vibes. Good music, delicious food, beach views, and more await you!
- Dress code is vacation/beachwear and casual night out.
Temperature checks will be required upon entrance, facemasks will be required and can be removed only once you are seated, shoes will be sanitized upon entrance, hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue, and more.
Check out our Health Safety Plan to get familiar with all of the different measures we will be taking onsite.
Reservations are highly recommended. 1 reservation can cover up to 10 people. Free Cover before 10PM. Bonfire pit setups are first come first serve
We hope to see you soon! Make sure to make a reservation. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
May Weekend Escape
WHAT TO EXPECT
Really appreciated their response to covid-19 and the extra steps they took to make everyone feel comfortable
What happens in papas, stays in papas! I love myyy Rosarito✨
Diana Medina | Instagram
Vegas don't got anything on this. Rosarito knows how to party...
ThePedotote | YouTube
This place is lit asf went there this year and there are girls everywhere
Jr Lopez | YouTube