Updated June 29, 2020
Rosarito and Papas&Beer are excited to have you back! We are now open for reservation-based restaurant-style seating throughout our beachfront venue.
Our team has been working hard behind the scenes to have the venue ready for your arrival! We’ve also been working with the city of Rosarito to make sure health safety standards are implemented city-wide.
We have implemented a wide variety of health safety measures to keep everyone safe. Before coming to visit us, please get familiar with the measures that will be present onsite.
Papas&Beer Health Safety measures include but are not limited to:
- A temperature check is mandatory upon entrance.
- Shoes will be disinfected upon entrance.
- Facemasks are mandatory for all staff and guests. Guests can remove their facemask once seated at their table.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the venue.
- QR Code Touchless Ordering is implemented.
- Wipe downs and sanitization of the common areas in the venue every 30 mins will take place.
- Tables, bars, buckets, etc. will all be fully disinfected prior to use.
- No group sizes larger than 10 people will be allowed.
- The venue will be operating at a limited capacity (30%).
Thankfully Papas&Beer is an open-air outdoor venue, which is a great benefit in terms of health safety. Regardless, we will be going above and beyond to keep everyone safe as we have our doors open for this new experience onsite.